I had to completely rewrite the css styling for the mobile theme to get it to respond correctly to my css coding edits that I did to the site, but I finally got it completed and up. It should automatically pop up for cell phones and tablets and was, until now, useless.
So now the mobile theme (which was showing light gray text over a white background, and therefore was unreadable) now looks like a valid mobile copy of the full site.Screenshot of Radtacular.com mobile site.
I used my Gramma’s page as example… Mobile site is fully functional, only lacking the side bars so that reading is easier.
I feel like I have accomplished something. I had to learn the coding for mobile theme before I could get it to work. I am happy with the results. 🙂